Ice Cream Cookies! | Inspired by Justin Bieber's "Yummy"
➡️ Get the printable supply list and instructions for these "Yummy" Ice Cream Cookies:
➡️ My ultimate guide to royal icing
➡️ Get these supplies in my Amazon Store:
⭐Chilled sheet of cookie dough
⭐Alphabet & Ice Cream Cone Cookie Cutters
⭐Medium consistency royal icing in bright pink (I used Chefmaster Neon Brite Pink to make all of the pink icing in this set)
⭐Flood consistency royal icing in light pink
⭐Stiff consistency royal icing in white, light pink, and bright pink
⭐Flood consistency royal icing in light golden yellow (I used Buttercup Yellow from the Wilton Garden Tone set)
⭐Wilton 3-Color Coupler (aka Color Swirl Coupler)
⭐Decorating tips 1, 2, and 1M
⭐Two-in-one tool (I used the one that comes in my cookie decorating kits)
⭐Round decorator brush (I use the one from the Wilton 5 piece set)
1. Begin by cutting the cookies from a chilled sheet of cookie dough.
2. Use the flat side of a two-in-one tool to help remove the dough from the cookie cutters.
3. Bake the cookies at 350˚F for around 10 minutes.
4. Outline the letters with pink medium consistency royal icing and a decorating tip 1.
5. Fill in the letters with light pink flood consistency royal icing and a decorating tip 1. Use a two-in-one tool to help spread the icing. Allow the icing to dry for about 30 minutes.
6. Use the pink medium consistency icing to pipe drips on the letters.
7. Fill in the drips with the light pink flood consistency icing.
8. Pipe lines on the cone of the ice cream cookie with stiff consistency royal icing and a decorating tip 2. Allow the icing to dry for about 30 minutes.
9. Place a piece of parchment paper under the cookie.
10. Cover the lines with pale yellow flood consistency royal icing.
11. Use a brush to spread the icing.
12. Gently tap the cookie to get rid of the excess icing. Allow the icing to dry for about 30 minutes.
13. Fit 3 decorating bags with the Wilton 3-Color Coupler (link in the description).
14. Fill the bags with white, light pink, and bright pink stiff consistency royal icing.
15. Pipe the icing in three sections, rotating the bag between each one so that all 3 colors are visible on the cookie.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, check out some of my other videos!
Hi, I'm Amber! My cookie decorating tutorials are filmed in my studio in upstate, New York. I'm a graduate of the baking and pastry program at the Culinary Institute of America and I've been decorating cookies professionally for over 12 years! I love sharing my techniques and I post cookie decorating tutorials with step-by-step instructions here on my YouTube channel every week. Let me know if you have any suggestions for upcoming videos!
⭐Get more content and members-only benefits on Patreon:
⭐Follow me on Instagram:
➡️Business inquires: info@