How to Make a Spotify Canvas Video - Tutorial, Tips, and Editing Template with Right Dimensions
Spotify Canvas Template:
Learn how to edit a Spotify Canvas video using a template, which is perfectly sized and will export in the right format. You worked hard on your songs, make them shine with a great canvas video. This tutorial walks you through the template and then gives some tips and ideas for making cool videos.
Specs for a Spotify Canvas video
Height: At least 720 px
Length: 3-8 seconds
File Format: MP4 or JPG only
How to Make A Spotify Canvas Video
1) Open the template (linked above)
2) upload your footage and adjust the size
3) Trim your clips to 3-8 seconds
4) Click export to download
5) Open the Spotify for Artists account, go to your music tab, select the song you want, and upload your canvas.
Get more features with Kapwing Pro:
* make longer videos
* use unlimited cloud storage
* upload custom fonts
* access to all premium features
STAY IN TOUCH! We’d love to hear from you :)
✅ Join Our Facebook Group
✅ Join Our Official Discord
✅ Follow Us On Instagram
✅ Follow Us On Twitter
✅ Follow Us On TikTok @kapwing
Tag #kapwing on your creations to get a like from us!
Kapwing is an online video creation and editing platform for modern creators. We enable digital storytelling, entertainment, and education with accessible, simple, collaborative tools.